CIOupdate.com identifies the five most overlooked BYOD mistakes. Do you have a checklist of things to address and what to avoid as more mobile devices keep coming through your doors?
- Charging a fee to your employees
- Using expense reports to reimburse employees for mobile expenses
- Not addressing differences in mobile usage levels
- Not providing adequate support for mobile devices
- Not providing a list of recommended devices
Are these items on your checklist and this is ripe? Or are there other important considerations and this is hype?