Having an up to date infrastructure is a key part of preparing for Tomorrow’s Workplace. In order to find out if your infrastructure is up to date, our team put together a “check-list.”
- Do we have a current and future-proof switching environment in place?
- Do we have best practice QoS processes and procedures in place?
- Do we have robust security and security policies in place?
- How effectively do we manage our network today and will it meet our needs tomorrow?
- What applications will we need to add to our network?
- What emerging technologies and challenges do we need to plan for?
Is this checklist helpful for preparing your infrastructure for Tomorrow’s Workplace, making it ripe? Or is it hype? What else would you add to this list?