How to Build or Scale an Integrated Telehealth Platform
Telehealth has been promoted as a safer way to deliver acute, chronic, primary, and specialty care. Yet, for most providers, telehealth resembles a patchwork of point products.
As telehealth evolves, healthcare providers large and small will require technology platforms to be wholly integrated for an uninterrupted flow of patient data, whether it’s an in-person visit, a telehealth consult, or some other type of touchpoint.
- Best practices for building a telehealth strategy
- Security considerations for protecting patient privacy and business data
- The value of an integrated telehealth/remote patient monitoring platform
- How to address ongoing maintenance and support costs
- Where to find resources to help fund telehealth programs
Read IoT Playbook: How to Build or Scale an Integrated Telehealth Platform (originally published 9/17/2020)