Today, infrastructure, networking, and connectivity are essential for driving innovation, business growth, and value. Yet in an economy that is constantly evolving, businesses must tackle multiple challenges, from economic uncertainty to business model disruption to budget constraints to increased competition, all while adopting emerging technologies, such as 5G and IoT.
Driving Transformation with Intelligent Connectivity
To help our customers simplify the complexity of networking and transformation, Logicalis partnered with Cisco to offer Intelligent Connectivity, a suite of managed solutions that include:
- Private 5G
Built on Cisco technology, Logicalis’ Managed Intelligent Connectivity solution enables customers to focus on innovation with these technologies, eliminating concerns about the complexities of adoption, management, and optimization.
From oil and gas to mining, manufacturing, healthcare, and higher education, this suite of solutions can unlock new use cases, competitive advantages, efficiencies, and business value. Implemented and managed properly, next-generation connectivity can pave the way for secure, scalable, and sustainable growth.
Yet with fewer resources, less time, and talent shortages, adopting solutions such as these is easier said than done. Designing, deploying, and managing complex infrastructure technology requires deep technical expertise and dedicated resources.
CIOs and business leaders seek solutions that simplify this type of complexity, so many look for managed solutions that streamline adoption and transformation.
To address needs such as this, Logicalis developed the Digital Fabric Platform, a complementary upgrade to our managed services customers that offers a unified, real-time view of their entire digital infrastructure.
Making Measurable Improvement with the Digital Fabric Score
The Digital Fabric Platform provides five scores across four key areas: cloud, security, workplace, and connectivity. Together, they provide an overarching view of the IT environment, practical recommendations for improvement and benchmarks to use for comparison.
By tying together disparate technologies and metrics into one centralized view, the Digital Fabric Platform can improve costs, performance, security, the user experience and energy efficiency.
It does this through five key metrics, or scores:
The Reliability Score shows the uptime and availability of infrastructure and the digital environment, insights which support the continuous delivery of reliable, optimum performance, as well as increased resilience.
- Monitor capacity in real-time to proactively prevent service disruptions
- Maintain a consistent and productive user operating environment with predictive analytics
- Gain actionable insights into application usage and connectivity
- Monitor systems continuously for malicious attacks
The Security Compliance Score shows how well users are protected, how secure data is, and whether systems are up to date and compliant.
- Identify and resolve policy violations through automation
- Keep cybersecurity holes plugged through patching and security updates
- Ensure systems stay compliant and properly configured
- Maintain visibility into the compliance state across multiple architectures and solutions
The Economics Score helps organizations extract the maximum value from their technology and take back control of spending with ongoing assessments and maintenance of digital systems.
- Monitor spending continuously and predict costs more effectively
- Increase adoption and remove unnecessary services through ongoing recommendations
- Programmatically improve responsiveness and reduce delays with automations
- Prevent disruptions to business-critical systems with AI, ML, and agile DevOps
The User Experience Score helps continually optimize and measurably improve responsiveness, usability, and productivity.
- Identify barriers to the user experience by simulating and synthesizing user transactions
- Improve experiences proactively with predictive analysis
- Standardize, automate, and simplify the user experience journey
The Environment Score monitors and makes recommendations on how to reduce carbon footprints, waste and environmental impact.
- Identify energy density and monitor power and capacity utilization in real-time
- Dispose of equipment responsibly with sustainable take back and reuse programs
- Develop innovative remote access solutions and more modern digital systems with leading suppliers, common partners, and vendors
With the Digital Fabric Score, IT and business leaders can access a real-time, comprehensive view of their IT estate, which enables them to cut through the noise and sort through priorities more easily.
Intelligent Connectivity + the Digital Fabric Platform
Intelligent Connectivity includes next-generation connectivity solutions, such as private 5G from Cisco, which, in turn, provide a necessary foundation for emerging IoT applications and use cases.
With the Digital Fabric Platform and the Digital Fabric Score, IT leaders can gain the insights they need to architect a network for agility, scale based on demand and react to change quickly.
To learn more about Intelligent Connectivity, the Digital Fabric Platform and how the Digital Fabric Score can benefit your organization, contact us today to schedule a free executive briefing.