A recent ZDNet.com article listed five mistakes that organizations commonly make when they jump in to cloud without analyzing the business implications. This list provides five common, costly mistakes to avoid when implementing the cloud.
- Choosing the wrong cloud environment
- Abandoning security policies
- Setting yourself up for vendor lock
- Failing to consider how you’ll move assets
- Backsliding into overprovisioning – again
What do you think of this list? Is it Hype (these aren’t realistic or common mistakes), or Ripe (you agree, these are some costly mistakes you need to avoid)?