Transformations in healthcare IT and imaging now make it possible provide a comprehensive, single view of all patient data. This new capability can play a key role in improving both patient outcomes and clinician satisfaction.
But how can you know if your healthcare organization is truly leveraging all the new technologies to their fullest extent? How does your IT strategy compare to industry standards? Are your clinicians working with images as efficiently as they could? And ultimately, is your imaging strategy making an impact?
In addition to imaging, new technologies are also enabling healthcare organizations to innovate in several other key areas:
- Using big data analytics to make better clinical and administrative decisions
- Balancing the changing regulatory environment with strategic IT initiatives
- Providing data access to mobile devices to streamline, simplify and speed access to critical information
- Creating data interoperability across legacy and newly-deployed applications
- Making sure clinicians connect to EHR systems in an efficient, effective and secure way
To find out how your healthcare organization compares to the industry leaders in taking on these challenges, visit Logicalis at HIMSS15 (Booth #8157) to meet our healthcare practice team. We will provide you with a personalized look at how your organization’s IT initiatives compare to your peers.
We also invite you to complete our brief healthcare IT benchmarking survey. One of our healthcare advisors can then talk with you about where you’re ahead of the curve and where you have opportunities for improvement. We can even provide you with a copy of the book “Meaningful Use Stage 2 Illustrated.”
If you are attending HIMMS15, feel free to make an appointment to meet with our healthcare team. If you are not able to connect with us at HIMSS15, feel free to take our survey online for an instant benchmark comparison of your organization’s healthcare IT.
P.S. If you take our benchmarking survey at HIMMS15, we will enter you into a contest to win an Apple iPad!