Understanding Today’s SASE Architecture
What is a secure access service edge (SASE) and why is it important?
Creating a SASE architecture is not as difficult as you might think when you consider all of the elements that you probably already have in your environment.
Listen as Logicalis Principal Architects Cory Kramer and Brad Wright—in this podcast hosted by Brad Davenport, VP of Technical Architecture for Cybersecurity, Networking, and Collaboration—discuss their perspectives on SASE. We’ll unpack how to decide which direction to go for content inspection and endpoint security. You’ll learn:
- What is SASE is and what does it mean for you
- The impact of moving to distributed networks and security
- Considerations for SD-WAN and SASE solutions
- How to consolidate business operations, especially network and security
- Operational benefits of a SASE architecture and how those differ from traditional frameworks
- SASE vs Zero Trust and what it means for compliance
Whether you’re a CISO or a technology practitioner, you’ll better understand the SASE framework and get advice on how to mature your architecture for the future.