First, it is important for an organization to decide which software is the best for their organization. After you decide which software to use it is equally important to choose a professional service that will work best with your organization.
To help in finding the correct service provider for your organization, try using these 7 qualifications:
1. Demonstrates expertise in the product you are buying.
2. Provides expertise in you specific vertical.
3. Has a complementary solution option in your particular vertical.
4. Demonstrates global implementation expertise.
5. Uses cloud integration skills.
6. Has a commitment to interactive development and user adoption.
7. Is an organization that you like and trust.
Do you agree that these qualifications are helpful when searching for a cloud service provider, making them ripe? Or are these qualifications hype?